Listen on: iPhone Radio Stream Droid Radio Stream iTunes Radio Stream Winamp Radio Stream Windows Media Player Radio Stream Foobar Radio Stream

Monday, May 9, 2011

I NEED SEED by Thee Oh Sees

I Need Seed
I Was Denied

A couple of weeks ago another prolific San Francisco psych-rock outfit (12 LPs, 5 EPs since '03) , Thee Oh Sees released the first single from their forthcoming album Castlemania (pre-order).  The double LP is the most studio-arranged of their many records. It contains 16 songs and comes out on June 14 on In the Red.  The band describes it
as more 'summer'y and poppy.'  To not much of a surprise, there's another release from the band expected this Fall.  'I Need Seed,' is the incredibly fun lead track from the record that has wonderful sing-along qualities.  Also enjoy 'I Was Denied' from last year's LP Warm Slime.

[Official | In the Red ]

No comments:

Post a Comment