Listen on: iPhone Radio Stream Droid Radio Stream iTunes Radio Stream Winamp Radio Stream Windows Media Player Radio Stream Foobar Radio Stream

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SHINE by Breakfast In Fur

Shine
I Don't Care

New York-based Breakfast In Fur can be considered pretty experimental for what is pretty much a 'folk' band.  It's interesting that the cover art for their self-titled EP comes across with a sense of Where The Wild Things Are because their music kinda evokes that same sort of feeling.  The song 'Shine' caught my attention because of the otherworldly,
dreamy vibe I'm referring to.  'I Don't Care' is another pleasant tune off the EP.  They are currently unsigned, and I'd recommend heading over to their Bandcamp where you can download the entire EP for nada (that's Spanish for nothing).

[Facebook | Bandcamp]

No comments:

Post a Comment