Listen on: iPhone Radio Stream Droid Radio Stream iTunes Radio Stream Winamp Radio Stream Windows Media Player Radio Stream Foobar Radio Stream

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BEACH SLALOM by Bos Angeles

Beach Slalom

My apologies, only one song today because I don't know much about this band at all, and that's still quite an understatement.  What I do know is that Bos Angeles are a band from the small town Boscombe, UK.  One other thing
that I know is that their new song, 'Beach Slalom' is a fantastic piece of energetic, upbeat, post-punk bliss.  The two and a half minutes of listening is well worth your time.  That's all I have for you.  They are unsigned, and only one song is out there.  Word has it that more songs are on their way soon, but even their Myspace page is pretty bare.  For what it's worth, their debut show will be on May 26th at iBar in Bournemouth, UK for This Scene Isn’t Dead Presents.. (Facebook Event)

[Myspace]

No comments:

Post a Comment