Listen on: iPhone Radio Stream Droid Radio Stream iTunes Radio Stream Winamp Radio Stream Windows Media Player Radio Stream Foobar Radio Stream

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ON LAND by TV Girl

On Land
If You Want It (You Got It)

One of my Super Music Friends over at Miles of Music recently asked me if I had anything from TV Girl.  I didn't, but after looking, finding, and listening, I was glad that I did.  This unsigned duo from San Diego puts together some nice, sunny pop.  At the moment, all there is is a 4-track self-titled
EP that you can stream at their Bandcamp, or download it for free here.  Two tracks from the EP are also available above.  The first, 'On Land', typifies their shimmery sound, and the second, 'If You Want It (You Got It)' will ring familiar to practically everyone because of its pretty severe sampling of Todd Rundgren's 'Hello It's Me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment