Listen on: iPhone Radio Stream Droid Radio Stream iTunes Radio Stream Winamp Radio Stream Windows Media Player Radio Stream Foobar Radio Stream

Monday, April 16, 2012

CRUTCHES by Vatican Beach

Crutches


I know absolutely nothing about this band to share with you...sorry.  I keep a folder of audio files that I can fall back on when I'm not quite sure what to post, and 'Crutches' by Vatican Beach is in there, but I don't remember if it was emailed to me, if I read about it somewhere else, or if I heard it somewhere (real professional, right?).  However, if you look on the bright side I have this gritty little pounder of a track for you that is off of their Demo 2012 release, which includes four
tracks and is available for $3 on their Bandcamp.  The other tunes lean more towards sounding like something off a Morning Benders or Local Natives record, but remember...this is a demo...and I still think 'Crutches' is a solid little track.

RIYL:  Morning Benders, Night Beats
Band - [Bandcamp]
CHROMEWAVES RADIO - [Home | Facebook | Twitter | 8tracks | exfm | Last.fm | Spotify]

No comments:

Post a Comment