Listen on: iPhone Radio Stream Droid Radio Stream iTunes Radio Stream Winamp Radio Stream Windows Media Player Radio Stream Foobar Radio Stream

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I WOULD DIE TO BE by Ski Lodge

I Would Die To Be
A Game


My 45-minute morning commute is made a little more special on Thursdays in large part due to McAllister's Hostile Makeover show on KXLU.  Today it served an added purpose since I hadn't really given much thought on what to post today.  Over the past couple of months I've gone back and forth with Ski Lodge.  I've added it to the radio stream a few
times, taken it off, put it back on, and then back off again.  Well, this morning McAllister played 'I Would Die To Be' and it reminded me of what a lovely pop tune it is (stuff always seems to sound better when someone else selects it for some reason).  His songs aren't breaking any new ground, but they're using all the essentials for sweet, catchy, pop songs that'll start a small dance party in the car.  Enjoy the sole two tracks (for now) from Andrew Marr's project above, and grab a copy of the EP over at Dovecote Records.  Fair notice, it says EP over at the Dovecote website, but it only takes you over to the one song at Bandcamp so I'm really not too sure what's going on over there, but you can find it on Spotify

RIYL:  Oregon Bike Trails, Fool's Gold, Local Natives
Band - [Official | Facebook | Twitter | Bandcamp | Dovecote | Spotify]
CHROMEWAVES RADIO - [Home | Facebook | Twitter | 8tracks | exfm | Last.fm | Spotify]

No comments:

Post a Comment